Sharjah, UAE’s cultural capital, is also known as the ‘Pearl of the Gulf’. Brimming with souks, museums, and cultural heritages, the city offers enough reasons for its visitors for exploring. The greatest diversity of the city and its beautiful scenery mesmerize the tourists. Tourists can stroll around the lagoons, have fun at the beaches, step into the modern shopping malls, and gather knowledge about an Arabian culture by visiting the museums.
During your Sharjah city tour, you’ll be able to soak yourself in the amazing heritage sites and its classic souks like Souk Al Markazi. Have an enjoyable time visiting BuhairaCorniche near Khalid Lake, which is packed with eateries, supermarkets, parks, resorts, and residential complexes. Stop by one of the most iconic Landmarks of Sharjah, King Faisal Mosque to get impressed with the decorative patterns on the walls, their beautiful minarets, tall columns, and lush greenery. Know more about the Islamic religious faith and culture as you step inside Sharjah Museum of Islamic Civilization.
Featuring kid’s play zone, outdoor attractions, and art center, Qanat Al Qasba is also a popular family-friendly sightseeing spot of Sharjah. It’s a canal connecting two waterfronts and offers a stunning scenic beauty which you can enjoy by going for a boat ride.
As we drive through Sharjah Cultural Square, see the sculpture of the Holy Quran placed at a 14 meter high pedestal. Here’s where our tour will end and you’ll be dropped at your Dubai hotel.
Key Highlights of Sharjah City Tour
- Have fantastic photography opportunities and witness the beautiful unique and modern architecture by visiting King Faisal Mosque.
- Nestled along a waterfront, Sharjah Museum of Islamic Civilizationis full of informational exhibits related to Islamic culture and religious faith.
- Get the feel of a true Arabian bazaar and shop gold and diamonds, souvenir, and authentic Bedouin jewelry at Souk Al Markazi.
- Jog, walk, or watch the view of the lagoon at BuhairaCorniche. The picturesque beauty has made the cornice a nice picnic spot.
- A fun zone, canal-side complex, pedestrian bridges, soft play center, dining options, and good view of the Sharjah city, all these make Qanat Al Qasba a popular tourist destination.
- Browse through the different sections of fresh fish at the fish market of Sharjah, Souq Al Jubail.
- Drive through the centerpiece of the square roundabout, Sharjah Cultural Square. Designed by a Spanish sculptor, this building has a 14m high pedestal displaying the Holy Quran sculpture.
- Already-discussed transfers from your Dubai accommodation on a shared basis.
- Air-conditioned cab
- An English-speaking knowledgeable guide
- Supply of mineral water
- A visit to the BuhairaCorniche.
- Entry into the largest mosque of the emirates, King Faisal Mosque.
- Exploration of Sharjah Museum of Islamic Civilization and getting more knowledge about the 1400-year old Islamic faith and culture.
- Witness 500 shopping centers selling related to cosmetics, clothing, jewelry, antiques, and more at Souk Al Markazi.
- Access to Souk Al Jubai, a well-maintained fish market where you can also get fruits and vegetables.
- A visit to the perfect pack of the glitzy life of the emirates and entertainment at Qanat Al Qasba.
- Food and drink
- Shopping and marketing expenses
- Anything not mentioned in Inclusions
Reasons to Opt for Sharjah City Tour
- UNESCO declared Sharjah as the Arab Capital of Culture in 1998. The city is also known as the Pearl of the Gulf.
- Sharjah is the Capital of Islamic Culture.
- Will enable you to see some classic attractions of the city along with a guide.
- Take you to the biggest mosque of the emirates.
- Halt at one of the happening places for shopaholics, Souk Al Markazi and Qanat Al Qasba.
- Stop at the famous fish market of the city.
- A fun-filled drive through Sharjah Cultural Square.
- Neither stroller nor wheelchair friendly.
- Mention your pickup address in detail while booking the tour.
- The ticket is valid only for a specific date and time.
- Both men and women should cover their knees and shoulder while touring the city.
- Minimum two adults are required for the tour.
- Weather conditions, public holidays, and government decisions can make the local tour operator cancel visits to some of the landmarks.
- Infant seats available for children below 5 years of age.
- The tour will last for about 7 hours including pickup and drop services.
- Subjected to availability.
Best Time to Go For Sharjah City Tour
December to February (winter season) is the best time to tour Sharjah. Low humidity, clear sky, and no rain makes the winter season most preferable season among the tourists to visit Sharjah.
Ticket Booking and Cancelation Policy
- 3 years old children don’t require tickets.
- 3-10 years old children require child rate tickets.
- 10+ years children require adult tickets.
- Printed confirmation voucher of the ticket is acceptable.
- No refund is applicable on ticket cancelation.