What better way to discover Dubai’s rich historic past than by signing up for a Half Day city tour? Through this trip, you will get the chance to visit some of the celebrated landmarks of the city. The tour spans four hours and in that time we give you the best. Are you eager to know more about this tour? Well, read on as we reveal some fabulous details.
A Brief Overview Of The Half Day Dubai City Tour
So, what do we have in store for you on this tour? Firstly, we give you a taste of the modern and historic side of the city. We will take you to the Dubai Museum which is located in Al Fahidi Fort that dates back to the 18th century. This museum has rare pieces of art collected from all over the world on display here.
Another place that will be included in this tour is a visit to the Jumeirah Mosque, this is a grand mosque and should not be given a miss. For a peep into the modern and shimmery side of Dubai, we will escort you to the Burj Arab Hotel, which is supposed to be the only seven-star hotel. Thousands of tourists come to this hotel every year to see its magnificent architecture.
The tour will end with a lovely drive through the famous Sheikh Zayed Street. This street has some tall skyscrapers on both sides. You can also stop at the shopping malls here. This city tour will be an experience that you will not forget in a hurry.
The Inclusions Of The Tour
Pickup service will be provided from your Hotel/Residence in Dubai on a shared basis
- We also offer Private Pick Up services at an additional cost
- Experience a Clean & AC Vehicle
- Our tour guide is licensed, polite and professional
- Visit Dubai Museum (also known as Al Fahidi fort)
- Visit Dubai Creek (Bur Dubai Creek Side)
- Drive through the Jumeirah Mosque
- Take a selfie at Jumeirah Beach
- Burj Al Arab which is a 7 star hotel in the entire UAE
- Take awesome photos at The Palm Jumeirah, Atlantis The Palm Hotel
- Take selfies at Dubai Marina Skyline View
- Drive through the Mall Of The Emirates
- The Dubai Mall (Drive through)
- Burj Khalifa (Drive through)
- Return to your designated hotel or location in Dubai.
Why Should You Select This City Tour
The beauty of this tour is that we have planned the travel schedule in such a way that you will get to see all the iconic destinations within the city. Most importantly, you can cover many places without feeling fatigued. We will provide you with suitable transportation and an expert guide who is fluent in Arabic and English.
We will take you to popular destinations such as Burj Arab, Jumeirah Mosque, Palm Jumeirah, and Palm Hotel. You can also take photo stops at some popular places. We will offer you a transfer so you do not have to stress out about how you are going to get around the city.
This tour is ideal for those people with limited time on their hands. We can also offer you customized options for this tour so if you want to visit some place of your choice do share your ideas with us.
Some Things To Keep In Mind Before Signing Up For This Tour
- The transfer timings can vary up to 60 minutes
- We are not responsible if some attractions are closed for unforeseen reasons
- If you want to get picked up from a location that is not centrally located you may have to pay extra
Our Policies On Children
- Kids who are more than 10 years will have to pay rates like adults
- Kids who fall between the age group of 3 to 10 years will have to pay a child rate
- Children under the age of 3 will not have to pay anything
Our Cancellation Policies
- All refunds will be transferred to your account in 7 business days
- If you cancel 24 hours from the departure time you will have to pay the entire amount as a cancellation
- If you cancel 24 hours before the departure then you will not have to pay anything
FAQs on 1/2 Day Dubai City Tour
What About the Dress Code?
You should wear very comfortable and loose-fitting clothes. Women should not wear short or revealing outfits.
Can We Get Customized Options?
Yes, you can get customized options, but you may to pay a bit extra.
Will We Get A Guide?
Yes, you will be accompanied by a tourist guide who is fluent in English and Arabic.