Go deep into the interiors of the glamorous Dubai City and let the awesome vibe mesmerize the soul and mind. A full day Dubai city tour lets one tick off the popular attractions and landmarks from the Dubai itinerary list. This UAE city holds a seamless blend of charming and old sights, which is undoubtedly enchanting.
About Full Day Dubai City Tour
Dubai is a modern city filled with ancient traditions, but the romantic and fascinating vibes are equally special. The city holds magnificent coastlines, heritage significance, and diverse culinary flavors. Furthermore, the never-ending list of famous landmarks (skyscrapers and ancient monuments) is priceless to marvel at. Therefore, Efficient Tourism is here to introduce one to the remarkable Emirates.
Did you know Dubai is divided into Old and New Dubai, and the full-day city tour covers these zones? How about visiting the famous Gold Souk in Dubai? The shops filled with dazzling gold jewelry will surely blow minds. However, one will also find other shops selling platinum and diamond jewelry as well. Buyers are free to bargain here, so if one has enough bargaining skills, take the chance.
Furthermore, a casual walk through the Bastakiya Quarters will let one peek inside the regional culture. Here, one will spot attractions, like Date Souk, museums, Spice Souk, and more. Dubai’s monorail is quite famous, and we will take the guests to the Atlantis, The Palm, via the monorail. The mystical surrounding views of the city on the way will leave one speechless.
The next destination is the Mercato Mall, where guests can explore and shop for souvenirs. Besides, it is a lunch spot. Once done, we will leave for the Farooq Omar bin Khatib Mosque. Furthermore, a small halt near the Burj Al Arab is a must. It is a photo stop near the only 7-star hotel in the city. A visit to the Atlantis the Palm is a must in Dubai via Monorail.
We won’t miss the Dubai Marina where guests can click unlimited pictures and explore the area. Finally, the city tour ends with a visit to the Dubai Mall (Dubai Aquarium, Waterfall, and the Fountain Show).
- A comprehensive and well-planned full-day tour for those who want to explore every detail of the city.
- Witness a perfect blend of modernity and the old-world charm of the city.
- It is a guided tour, which includes a friendly guide.
- Get an opportunity to explore the Museum of the Future and a short halt near the Dubai Frame (with photo ops).
- Be a part of the local haggling culture while taking a stroll through the souks of Deira and Bur Dubai.
- Get an opportunity to see the Burj Al Arab from outside which is a 7-star hotel.
- Experience the true definition of modernity as one visits Jumeirah and the iconic landmarks it boasts- Atlantis, The Palm.
- Quench the shopaholic soul at the massive Dubai Mall. Furthermore, explore the Dubai Aquarium and Waterfall.
- Praise the breathtaking beauty of the Dubai Fountain.
Full Day Dubai City Tour Inclusions
- Guests will get direct pickup facilities from hotels/residence in Dubai.
- The full-day city tour starts from the famous Zabeel Palace with photo stop.
- A visit to the spellbinding Museum of the Future (get a photo stop).
- Exclusive photo opportunities near the Dubai Frame.
- Guests will get a small halt near the Bastakiya Quarters.
- Get dropped off at the Abra Station.
- Ride an Abra and reach the Spice Souk and Gold Souk.
- Later, guests will be picked up from the parking area of the Al Ras Metro Station.
- A visit to the famous Mercato Mall & enjoys lunch (at your own)
- Stop near the Farooq Omar bin Khatib Mosque.
- Explore the Farooq Omar bin Khatib Mosque.
- Stop by the Burj Al Arab (photo stop).
- Reach near the famous Monorail Gateway station.
- Visit Atlantis the Palm via the Monorail.
- A short halt by the Zabeel Saray Hotel Area (get photo stops at the Dubai Skyline).
- Guests will get a photo stop near the Dubai Marina near the Cayan Tower. Explore Dubai Marina and click pictures of the beautiful docked yachts.
- Visit Dubai Mall to explore the Dubai Mall Aquarium, Waterfall, and the Fountain Show area.
- Get a drop-off facility.
- Guests must bring their valid ID proof or original passport when coming for the activity.
- Transfer facilities are available from hotels and residences centrally located in the city (Deira, Sheikh Zayed, Marina, Bur Dubai, and other locations).
- The team will contact the guest regarding the pickup location if one stays away from the SIC pick-up points.
- No refunds are available for the partially used services.
- The activity is available every day (except Fridays), as most attractions remain closed on Fridays.
- Meals are not included with this tour.
- A few activities or attractions might remain closed on weekends or other particular days. In that case, we don’t take responsibility.
- The pickup and drop-off timing might vary due to the traffic condition in your area.
The Cancellation Policy
- There shall be no charges for cancellations made at least 48 hours before the scheduled trip.
- There shall be a 100% charge if the cancellations are made within 48 hours of the scheduled trip.
- If you’re found eligible for a refund, the amount will be credited to your account within 7 working days.