Enjoy a fabulous day at Ferrari World, which is one of the biggest theme parks. Have a thrilling day by indulging in simulated race tracks. Take a ride on the fastest rollercoaster loop and experience an adrenalin rush like never before. The park has more than 40 exciting rides. Are you excited to know more about this place? Well, keep reading.
An Overview Of Ferrari World Abu Dhabi Ticket
If you are looking to have a lot of fun with your kids or friends, you should visit Ferrari World without any hesitation. The facilities in this park will keep you entertained for hours and do not be surprised if you are back for a second time. There are many rides for all age groups, including a play area for young kids. The atmosphere is family-friendly and vibrant. The transactions you should not miss out on are our Speed of Magic, Scuderia Challenge, Fiorina GT Challenge, and Formula Rossa.
What Are The Activities
You could visit the souvenir shop to buy cute memorabilia or gift. The Formula Rossa is the biggest roller coaster and it is super fast too so you will experience an adrenalin rush like never before. You have the option of driving a Formula One car on the race track or you could settle for a simulated game.
Things To Keep In Mind Before You Sign Up For Ferrari World Tickets
- Children who are below the age of 4 years can enter for free
- Children from years onwards will have to pay the same rate as adults
- In case you are getting picked up, the driver will wait only for ten mins before departing and you will not receive any refund.
- We will confirm the time for pick up in advance
- You should not bring along any pets on the tour
- Tourists from foreign countries will have to submit their passport and visa details
- We will take no responsibility if a particular ride or attraction is not working
- General tourists will have to produce valid ID proof.
How Does One Get To Ferrari World
If you have signed up with us then we will give you a pick-up and drop-off facility. If you want to come on your own from the airport then you can take a metro from terminal number 3 at the airport. This metro will drop you off at the Ibn Battuta station. From here you take a bus and get dropped off at the Shahama bus terminal from here you can take a taxi to Ferrari world. You can also book a taxi straight to Ferrari world.
Policies on Confirmation And Refund
- Once you put in your bookings you will receive a confirmation mail within two hours
- If you have booked a particular slot and it is not available we will provide you with an alternative slot.
- If you choose to cancel your booking before its confirmed then we will issue you a refund
Policies On Cancellation
- If you make your cancellations before 15 days of the tour then you will have to pay the full amount as a cancellation.
- If you make cancellations 15 to about 30 before your tour then you will be charged 50.% as cancellation charges.
If you cancel 30 days before the tour you will not have to pay anything for cancellation.