A desert safari with family in the United Arab Emirates sounds like a plan. Therefore, one must book a Dubai desert safari with family package for real adventure and exhilaration. While Dubai is always imagined as a city of high-rise buildings and 5-star hotels and restaurants, most of us miss the significant part- the desert. The expanded desert stretch, red dunes, unlimited thrill, and adventure are truly a paradise for fun lovers. Moreover, it is comparatively more peaceful than the city crowd. Hence, a day in the Dubai desert is definitely one of the unmissable parts of the Dubai trip.
Did you know the Dubai desert is also known as the ‘Pearl of the Gulf?’ The unmatched beauty and never-ending stretches of shining loose sand look enchanting. Therefore, never plan a Dubai trip without a quintessential desert safari day. An unexplainable journey to the treasure land is something that will instantly lift one’s mood. Furthermore, the adrenaline-spiking activities- quad biking, hot air balloon rides, sand boarding, and dune bashing are no short of a sheer adventure.
Desert safari is available in various options- morning, evening, or overnight. Besides, each comes with entertaining activities- a live fire show, Tanoura dance show, belly dance, etc. Additionally, one can enjoy a mouth-watering BBQ dinner, which is the much-awaited part.
Must Try Activities
Jeep safari ride – A Dubai desert safari won’t be complete if you don’t try the exclusive drive through the red dune stretches. Therefore, sit in a 4×4 Land Cruiser and go on an expedition through the mystical dunes. Morning or evening desert safari– the beguiling views of the surroundings will leave one amazed.
Dune bashing – Desert safari is incomplete without going on a dune bashing session. Therefore, all the adrenaline junkies must go on a heart-pounding dune-bashing session in a 4×4 Land Cruiser. The nerve-wracking feel one gets while the car goes up and down the dunes will make the entire experience memorable.
Quad biking – Commonly known as the ‘dirt bike tour,’ quad biking is yet another must-try activity during a desert safari. However, one will get training and protective gear to enjoy the ride safely. Quad bikes are expensive and come with additional charges, but anyone who loves speeding on bikes must go for it.
Falconry – It is one of the popular Emirati traditions and is an entertaining activity for tourists. Watch how the falcons soar 4000 feet high and show amazing stunts. Moreover, one can click pictures with the falcon in hand.
- Get pickup and drop-off facilities from centrally located hotels in Dubai.
- Guests can share pickup locations to get the shared transfer facilities.
- Try dune bashing in a luxury Land Cruiser.
- The scenic sunset views are worth cherishing.
- Ladies must try Arabic-style henna tattooing.
- Ride the majestic camels through the desert.
- Men and women can click pictures wearing traditional Emirati costumes.
- Shisha smoking is mandatory as it is a popular Emirati tradition.
- Witness mind-blowing entertaining programs like fire shows, Tanoura show, belly dancing, etc.
- Relish unlimited refreshments- tea, coffee, and soft drinks.
- Enjoy a mouth-watering BBQ dinner, which includes veg and non-veg items.
- Try quad biking (available on special request).
- Alcoholic beverages are available (on special request).
FAQs on Desert Safari Dubai with Family
What are the must-try activities on Dubai’s desert safari?
Dubai’s desert safari includes some mind-blowing activities. However, the must-try ones include camel rides, dune bashing, sandboarding, hot air balloon ride, falconry, etc.
How long it takes to enjoy a desert safari?
Dubai’s desert safari takes approximately five to six hours, depending on the package you choose.
Is there any special dress code?
There is no particular dress code to follow. However, it is best to wear loose-fitted attires when coming for desert safari activity.
Can I take my kids on the activity?
Dubai’s desert safari is open to everyone.