If you dream about enjoying camel rides and exotic belly dances with a shisha in your hand in the midst of nature, then the yellow sand dunes of Arabia must be in your bucket list. Afternoon desert safari is the ultimate fun that you can experience. When you will be enjoying the glory of the sun over the golden sand dunes along with the rhythm of ecstatic Arabian music, it is certain that you are in for a treat. No one can forget sandboarding on Dubai’s dunes once they have experienced it. The desert safari of Dubai is not only exciting for you but also for your family. The children enjoy the trip, especially bashing the sand dunes. The women will have a great time painting henna on their beautiful hands. There will be great opportunities for dressing up in Arabian outfits and the Tanura dance will surely take your breath away. That is not all! You will get to enjoy an extensive barbeque buffet under the glimmering stars with us. Khayama, a kind of Arabian tent, will be provided to you where you can rest and enjoy an unlimited provision of soft drinks. You will be amazed by the Arabian culture surrounding you like a blanket on a cozy winter night. We will provide you all of these in an affordable price of AED 300. We guarantee you that this will be a lifetime opportunity for you to immerse yourself in the essence of Arabia.
- Pick up and drop facility from your hotel/ residence
- Photo sessions in an Arabian outfit
- Unlimited provisions for hot and cold beverages.
- Camel riding and dune driving during sunset
- Shisha will be provided based on your own choice of flavor.
- Henna art on hands especially for women.
- The exciting game of Sandboarding
- Delicious evening snacks
- Barbeque dinner under the night stars with options of vegetarian and non-vegetarian to choose from.
- Exciting fire show by performers
- Tanura dance and Belly dance
- Within this price range, we cannot provide you with Quad biking and alcohol. These will be charged as additional costs.
- Also, please note that during the holy month of Ramadan, Belly dancing and alcohol are not available in the entertainment package. But, we have your back! You can still enjoy the Tanaura show and live fire show in the midst of the Arabian desert.
We also follow a strict cancellation policy.
- If the tickets are canceled prior to 48 hours time limit, then the money will be refunded back within 7-14 business days.
- If the tickets are canceled within the 48 hours time limit, then a refund will not be possible.
Things to Know
There are certain essential things that you should keep in mind when you are taking a desert safari in Dubai.
- You will be picked up from Deira and Bur Hotel between 3:00 and 3:30 PM.
- If you are in Szr, Dubai Marina, Palm Jumeirah and Al Barsha Hotel, then you will be picked up between 3:30 to 4:00 PM
- The drop-off point is similar to the pickup point.
- If you are suffering from extreme medical conditions or cardiovascular issues, then you cannot participate.
- Tickets are not required for children below 3 years of age if they are not occupying the seats.
- If you have a serious ailment in your back or neck region, then you are not fit to take the tour.
- Confirmation will be provided to you after the booking of the tour is complete.
- On receiving the confirmation, you may present an electronic or a paper ticket.
- If you cancel the trip before 96 hours from when the trip is supposed to start, then you will receive a refund.
This 6-hour duration of enjoying being present amidst the sand dunes of Dubai can be a dream come true moment for you. Therefore, without further ado, pack your bags and set off on your new adventure to experience the Bedouin lifestyle which we will happily provide.