The Abu Dhabi city tour will remain incomplete if you exclude Qasr Al Watan. Abu Dhabi is equally beautiful, just like Dubai, and you should make your everyday count in the ‘Capital of Emirates.’ Qasr Al Watan is one of the popular attractions of the city and you must include this in your travel bucket list. The Abu Dhabi City Tour with Qasr Al Watan includes other spots like the grand Sheikh Zayed Mosque, Yas Island, Heritage Village, and finally Qasr Al Watan. It is one of the significant parts of Abu Dhabi’s presidential palace.
The tour doesn’t end on a simple note. As you might know, Abu Dhabi is equally attractive as Dubai; therefore, you can expect to enjoy some quality time with your friends and family. Opting for this amazing tour lets you enjoy a delicious lunch at the Marina Mall. Also, don’t forget to click a few Instagram-worthy pictures at the Ferrari World. The nerve-wrenching rides in the Ferrari World are an unmissable deal. Try all the rides and make every second exciting so that you can cherish the memories later. The best part of the full-day Abu Dhabi city tour with Qasr Al Watan is it includes a pickup and drop-off facility, which is an added advantage.
Inclusions of Abu Dhabi City with Qasr Al Watan
- Ferrari World photo stop
- Visit the Saadiyat Island
- Date Market
- Visit the Abu Dhabi Corniche
- Heritage Villa
- Lunch at the Marina Mall
- Visit the Emirates palace
- Ticket to the Qasr Al Watan
- Entry to the Grand Mosque
Reasons to go for this
- Explore the beauty of Abu Dhabi and know about the capital of the Emirates with our detailed tour package.
- Soak into the beauty of the Sheikh Zayed Mosque, gaze at its grandeur, and know about the Emirati culture and ancient heritage at the famous Heritage Villa.
- Take breaks in between to click pictures at noteworthy landmarks like the striking Ferrari World Abu Dhabi.
- Visit Qasr Al Watan and learn about the highlights of the place. Learn about the priceless Arabian architecture.
- Stop for a delicious lunch at the Marina Mall (not included in the package).
- Avail private or shared transfer (both pickup and drop off).
- Get authentic tickets
- Easy booking options and get instant confirmation upon booking
- Secure payment gateway
- You can choose desired transfer from our collection of cars
- Round-the-clock service
- E-tickets accepted
- Easy cancellation policy
- Get attractive offers and deals
Explore the Worthy Attractions
The ‘Capital City of Emirates’ is scattered with some signature attraction sites that are a must-visit. With our tour package, you will get a guided excursion. First, we will cover the grand mosque of Abu Dhabi, the Sheikh Zayed Mosque. It is one of the most majestic mosques in the country and the architectural work is worth praising. The peaceful interiors and the exteriors, the unbelievable height, and the gorgeous carpets and chandelier will leave you awestruck. Sheikh Zayed is open to Muslims and non-Muslims. Don’t forget to stop at the famous Heritage Village. Here you will find a beautiful desert camp, Souk, and a mosque that enlightens people about Emirati culture.
Qasr Al Watan
The renowned Qasr Al Watan is one of the significant landmarks of Abu Dhabi and is a sign of royalty. Our Abu Dhabi City Tour package includes a ticket to the Qasr Al Watan. Also, known by the name ‘Palace of the Nation,’ it is an embodiment of Emirati artistry, heritage, and culture. You will find some diverse zones inside Qasr Al Watan- Grand Hall has a colossal dome. Explore the House of Knowledge, and the primary attraction here is the noteworthy Arabic inspiration. You will also learn about how the Presidential Banquet treats VIP guests.
Click photos and savor optional lunch
With so many things to cherish, how can you forget to click pictures? Filled with praiseworthy iconic sites like Emirates Palace Hotel, Ferrari World, Sheikh Zayed Mosque, and many more, you can click as many photographs as you want. However, before the tour ends, don’t forget to enjoy a grand lunch at the Marina Mall (not included in the package).
- Bring a valid passport or ID proof.
- You will get shared transfers from hotels or residences present close to the main city (Deira, Bur Dubai, Al Barsha, SZR, and Marina).
- Don’t drink or eat inside the exhibition rooms.
- Tickets are valid for the selected date or the date mentioned on it.
- Modest outfits covering your knees and shoulders are recommended to enter Qasr Al Watan.
- If you cancel the tickets post-booking, you won’t get any refund.
- Kids under 3 won’t have to pay any entry charges.
- Kids between 3-10 have to pay the child rate.
- Kids above 10 have to pay the adult rate.